– EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: Liver transplantation (Journal of Hepatology 2015);
– Lower-extremity function in persons over the age of 70 years as a predictor of subsequent disability (The New England Journal of Medicine, March 2, 1995);
– J. C. Lai – Frailty Predicts Waitlist Mortality in Liver Transplant Candidates (American Journal of Transplantation 2014; 14: 1870–1879 Wiley Periodicals Inc. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12762);
– Kiran M. Bambha – Implications of an Aging Liver Transplant Waiting List: Survival Benefit Should be Based Upon “Mile-Age” and Performance (LT, liver transplantation; 21:1459–1461, 2015);
– Jennifer C. Lai – Functional Decline in Patients With Cirrhosis Awaiting Liver Transplantation: Results From the Functional Assessment in Liver Transplantation (FrAILT) Study (Hepatology, Vol. 63, No. 2, 2016);
– Suzanne R. Sharpton – Combined Effects of Recipient Age and Model for End-Stage Liver Disease Score on Liver Transplantation Outcomes (Transplantation & Volume 98, Number 5, September 15, 2014);
– Feng Su – Aging of Liver Transplant Registrants and Recipients: Trends and Impact on Waitlist Outcomes, Post-Transplantation Outcomes, and Transplant-Related Survival Benefit (Gastroenterology 2016;150:441–453).